Draw to Any Good (or The Education of Lord Arthur Pendragon)
Being the peculiar account of the courtship of Lord Arthur Pendragon and Merlin Emrys, Professional Magician and Entertainer.
You know that saying “never judge a book by the cover”? I almost didn’t read this one because I found the title (the second part of it) very unappealing. But, luckily, I risked it and I was -not- disappointed. It’s set on early Vitoriana (as in “still a maiden queen”), and in a world in which magic is not a secret, but not truly accepted either. And, well, neither is homossexuality. It’s a great read, deliciously spin through the chapters and all the characters seem -purposeful-. Stop wasting your time with my words and read it already.
~ Diana Prallon
- peterpangal365 likes this
- felnoancewho likes this
- rollingdownshadylane likes this
- spazlady2002 likes this
- arthursfalcon likes this
- askprincearthur likes this
- girlwhosaidno likes this
- mistressoflothlorien reblogged this from fuckyeahmerthurfanfic
- mistressoflothlorien likes this
- fuckyeahmerthurfanfic posted this